Daily Lovlies

Post by luckynik on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:14 pm

http://www.dailylovelies.com/

luckynik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Lovlies

Post by luckynik on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:18 pm

[Luckynik] I discoverd this company in a reddit post. I think she previously concentrated on polish but now has eyeshadow and blush. I ordered the "Have You Tried Turning It On And Off" collection in the Fairy size. There was a short delay in receiving my order (still within the published TAT) and the owner included a large size shadow as an extra. Packaging is really nice. The colors are very pretty and so far the ones I have tried wear and blend well. The website works great! Which is a huge deal for me.

luckynik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I like this :)

Post by Weynard_Muldrake on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:44 am

Ordered the IT Crowed themed set. Its really really nice. The names are amusing too. When I ordered the owner was having trouble with her jar supplier which was delaying orders. She upgraded the size of my order to larger jars that she had and shipped them out asap. She also included a sample shadow on top of all that.

The shadows are fantastic. Very color-rich. Very bright. I usually end up owning too many of the same color through various shops, but of all the shadows I owned before buying this large set none of them ended up being dupes for anything else I owned, so I can say these shadows are very unique. Will be shopping here again.

Weynard_Muldrake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrealis on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:04 pm

I learned of this company when I was at Emerald City Comic Con and she was there personally. She let me swatch several products and had a special going on. I didn't purchase the amount required for the special which was something like spend X amount of money and get a free shadow. I did go back the next day and she honored it which was nice!

The shadows are really great and the names are really funny.

Endrealis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top