Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life's Entropy Cosmetics

5 posters

Go down

Life's Entropy Cosmetics Empty Life's Entropy Cosmetics

Post by Admin Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:33 am

http://shop.lifesentropy.com/

Admin
Admin

https://indiemakeupandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life's Entropy Cosmetics Empty Re: Life's Entropy Cosmetics

Post by speakstruth Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:33 am

http://www.indieknow.net/2014/08/company-overview-lifes-entropy-cosmetics.html

speakstruth

Back to top Go down

Life's Entropy Cosmetics Empty Nice eyeshadow but will not order again

Post by doctorwhoknew Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:10 am

I ordered three lip satins and an eyeshadow to test out the shadow formula.  The shadows (she threw in a sample) were certainly nice -- easy to apply and blend, very pigmented, didn't fade -- but that wasn't enough to make up for the overall disappointing experience.  All three of my satins had blemishes on them, and the formula was only so-so.  My customer service experience was up-and-down, too.  On one hand, Jane was very responsive when I emailed to ask her if she could change one of the satin colors (the shipping was taking so long that I had missed out on the opportunity to give one of them as a gift, so I switched that color to one that I would more likely use myself), but her handling of the massive influx of orders and lack of communication regarding her order overload was a bit upsetting.  I received a shipping notice several days before there was any movement on the tracking information.  I know Jane had posted on either IMAM or her Facebook page that some people were having issues that the tracking numbers wouldn't show movement until the packages had arrived at their final destination, but my tracking number updated every step of the way.  That makes me think that my package sat, fully packed and ready to go, for at least a couple of days before it was picked up or dropped off at the post office.  When I finally got the package, there was no packing slip, which made me think that she rushed through packing everything up, and that could easily lead to mistakes with other orders.  A large part of why I buy indies is for the customer service and personal interactions, so I choose to take my money to other companies where I feel like that owners care just a little bit more.

doctorwhoknew

Back to top Go down

Life's Entropy Cosmetics Empty Great company with great, unique products

Post by iskindoffunny Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:45 am

I've put in two orders with LE and have been blown away by all of the products I've received and Jane's professionalism. She stays within the TAT and is very communicative. The eyeshadows are stunning and the lip theories, both liquid and satin are amazing. I purchased some Lip Theory Satins during the initial glut of orders and mine arrived perfectly well, well within the TAT.

iskindoffunny

Back to top Go down

Post by soaprocket Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:54 am

Ordered several lip theories, eyebrow theory pomade, and a particle contour stick.

I ordered during black friday so the package took its time to get to me but Jane, the brand owner, communicated well enough for me about this issue and I was not indisposed by the delay. When I received my products they had all been well packaged.

The lip theories are awesome, one of the only lip product I actually like to wear. Comfortable, I can still eat or drink, easy to reapply or to transport around, awesome colours. Some of them are more difficult to work with of course, but the lip theory formula is very good. The eyebrow theory pomade became an instant holy grail product and I will definitely reorder it. The particle contour stick did not convince me, as I can't seem to blend it the right way, and its look off on me.

Overall satisfied, will order again.

soaprocket

Back to top Go down

Post by linacatt Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:19 am

I ordered from Life's Entropy ages back, it was my first indie makeup purchase. I ordered two of their liquid lipsticks, a sample brow pomade and two mini contour sticks, plus their normal lip theory for a friend. I live in Australia and the shipping rate was excellent ($8.50) compared to other indie brands where shipping is $30+, it took about three weeks to arrive and did so in good condition.

Liquid Lipsticks: I really enjoy these. I did not except the watery consistency and spilt some on my pants! They apply easily and is opaque in two layers. They are lightweight, a bit drying and last really well on my lips.

Contour Sticks: The colour of these are fantastic however it applied a bit patchy on my skin and haven't tried them out again. Now that I use a primer more often I'll give them another chance. Perhaps the bigger size will have smoother application.

I unfortunately lost the brow pomade sample after using it once. I think I'll order another one since I'm looking at those highlighters!

All in all, would recommend.

linacatt

Back to top Go down

Post by caughtinfire Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:07 pm

I've only tried shadows from here and they are super gorgeous (with adorable animal pun names to boot). Being a total science nerd, I love the theme. This was actually the last place I ordered from on Black Friday weekend (on a total whim) and was the first order I received, so A+ on shipping.

caughtinfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down