Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honey B's Fragrances

Go down

Honey B's Fragrances Empty Honey B's Fragrances

Post by xodanielleelise Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:46 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Honeybsfragrances

xodanielleelise

Back to top Go down

Honey B's Fragrances Empty Re: Honey B's Fragrances

Post by xodanielleelise Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Here are the messages between the owner of Honey B's Fragrances and I if anyone would like to read them (https://imgur.com/a/VDDl8)

I ordered a small destash lot from Honey B's Fragrances' owner (u/FertilityH0llis) through Sunday Swap on IMAM in early January. It went very smoothly and I got my order within the week, which included a free body butter sample from her upcoming brand. The sample smelled amazing and felt very nice, so I was really excited to try more.

On January 21st I messaged her to order a full sized body butter along with samples of all of her perfume oils. I paid that evening and she told me she would ship it out within the next few days.

On February 8th I messaged her to ask for an update since I was a little worried that I hadn't received a tracking number or the package yet. Later that night she posted on her MakeupExchange thread to tell another user that many packages had been sent back to her and to PM her the order information. I saw that post on 2/9 and messaged her my order information immediately, then asked again for an update on 2/11 (three weeks since I'd placed the order with no communication).

On February 15th I messaged her through the Honey B's Fragrances Facebook page and she responded immediately to say that she'd been having issues with USPS and Reddit, a batch of samples had needed to be remade, and she was dealing with some personal things. She stated that my package had been one of the ones returned to her and told me she would ship it back out ASAP. I messaged her the next day to ask her to send me the tracking number whenever she mailed it out.

On February 22nd I messaged her again to ask for either a refund or a tracking number within the next day, as I was (and am) very uncomfortable with the long lapses in communication. The message was marked as read on Facebook, but I received no response.

On February 23rd I reached out to her through her personal Facebook with the same request. She responded to clarify that my original package had been returned due to being sent to the wrong address, then explained the three personal issues she had been dealing with this month. She apologized profusely and offered to either ship out this afternoon or issue a refund, to which I requested a refund. She told me she would send it to me ASAP, as soon as she transfers the money into the correct account.

On March 1st and 4th I sent her messages through Facebook asking for an update on the status of my refund. She has not responded, though both messages have been marked as seen & she has posted on Facebook since then.

As of today, March 8th, she has either deleted or set to private both the Honey B's Fragrances Facebook page and her personal profile. I sent her both a Facebook message (though she may have blocked me, so I don't know if she will see it) and an email to the address associated with her PayPal asking for my refund. I do not expect her to respond.

TL;DR: Placed an order with Honey B's on 1/21 and did not hear from her again until I found her on Facebook on 2/15. She told me she would ship out ASAP, but did not respond to my request for either a tracking number or a refund on 2/22. I reached out via her personal page on 2/23 and she agreed to send a refund ASAP. I messaged her again asking about the status of my refund on 3/1 and 3/4 and she did not respond, though the messages were marked as read & she was still posting on Facebook. As of 3/8, she has either deleted or set to private both the Honey B's Fragrances page and her personal profile. I'm fairly certain I'm never getting that refund.

(Post last edited on 3/8, added previous edits to main post to make it easier to read)

xodanielleelise

Back to top Go down