Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fyrinnae Cosmetics

+11
clevernomdeguerre
vanillabreeze
Mephodine
ashhole613
Weynard_Muldrake
daisyismydog
STR33TL16HT
d_bag
speakstruth
anaffairofcharacter
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fyrinnae Cosmetics - Page 2 Empty Re: Fyrinnae Cosmetics

Post by CocytusG Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm

I was initially nervous to try this indie because I've heard about long shipping issues with them before, but I am SO glad I tried them out. All of my orders have arrived quickly and in great condition, and with such cute packaging!
I did have an issue where one of my orders was missing an eyeshadow, but as soon as I let them know, Fyrinnae sent out the eyeshadow the NEXT DAY, PLUS another free sample!

Gorgeous colors, awesome quality, great customer service.

CocytusG

Back to top Go down

Post by shannanabear Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Fyrinnae and femme fatale are my favorite indies. I really like the lip lustres from fyrinnae, as well as theeyeshadows, blush, and pixie epoxy. Ships much quicker than the listed TAT.

shannanabear

Back to top Go down

Post by terraanh Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:33 am

TAT: Website indicated 8-10 weeks when I placed my order on Wed, 2/25. Shipment information received on Wed, 3/4. Package received on Sat, 3/7.

Packaging: Everything was neatly packaged. It was very clean and professional.

Product: These eyeshadows are amazing! There's very little fallout and they are extremely pigmented. I love them so much. I will definitely purchase from Fyrinnae again.

terraanh

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeupFeb Sat May 02, 2015 1:02 pm

I have ordered eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters, and lip products from Fyrinnae and have yet to be disappointed. Their TAT has never taken longer than 2 weeks, from order to arriving at my door. The owner/someone high up is very vocal and noticable on the IMAM subreddit and answers most public questions in a professional manner. I haven't tried a LOT of indie shadows, but so far they are my favorite and recommend them to anyone who will let me rave about them for the next 10m

My only issue was that they had bad shop keeping early in the beginning of the year and end of last year. I'm not sure if they hired on more people or if it was an issue in vendors or what, but their shop was closed for a month, open for a day, closed for a month, like. Twice. Getting an order in was hard. That hasn't been the case for a few months, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

MakeupFeb

Back to top Go down

Fyrinnae Cosmetics - Page 2 Empty Warning Fyrinnae misllabelling face products (weight)

Post by Ju000 Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:08 am

Hello, I am a new subscriber, a relation give me advice to told my story here, so I will. I just post on reddit indiemakeup but since this is a link, I make it one here (copy-paste of one from reddit).

I bought for many years from Fyrinnae, but few days ago, I figure that their face products are the same packaging as Meow Cosmetics but the weight label are not the same, 10 grams net for Fyrinnae against 4 grams net for Meow.

So I check and Fyrinnae face products are 3 to 4.5 grams net per products.

I wrote to Fyrinnae for checking out, and verify if mistake - human or machine- and change the label.
They said I am wrong, the weight label is good, they check many times in their lab.
But in my home, I make this calcul with my balance (which is sensitive to 0.1 grams of difference), the Fyrinnae packaging alone weigths : sifter + top + bottom (without powder) = 2 + 6.8 + 10.4 = 19.2 grams, the full product (powder + all packaging) weigths 24 grams. It means that 24 - 19.2 = 4.8 grams net of powder. For the weight label, it is need to have 29.5 grams at least. No-one of face products weigths their label weight, the heaviest is the Blush Royalty which weights 4.8 grams net. And I have all the blushes, bronzers and powders.

Next email, I send them my pictures and my calcul, they emailed me back that they could send me back pictures but they dont want to, and ask me to never buy anymore on their store again, plus they make me a partial refund (I even dont ask for, I just want they change their label or put really 10 grams net).

In final, I made a dispute on Paypal because I have an order to go with them, so I cancelled it and I want a refund, as they wished in their last rude email. And if they refund me, I want all the face powders I paid back. Then Fyrinnae said that I made a fraud dispute because they send me the products from my last order (but they didnt send me an confirmation email). Arf really ?

In conclusion, I am truly sad/mad about the situation and I just want to warn anybody, dont trust Fyrinnae. I could send pictures to anyone to proof that I am right.

Have a nice day.

Ju000

Back to top Go down

Post by nailpolishnoir Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:56 pm

I didn't get much in way of notification, though. I actually did NOT get a shipping confirmation. After I ordered I received no more emails and randomly just got my package. I was pleasantly surprised but it was really unexpected and kind of unprofessional imo.

As for her products, Pixie Epoxy was great. I love her shiny business card and she gives a pretty generous sample of luxury in a JAR, which I was really excited about. I loveee her eyeshadow and overlooked all of the weird shipping stuff bc of that.

nailpolishnoir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2