Post by Admin on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://indiemakeupandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The All Natural Face

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Source
cosmospolitan wrote:These were the first company I ordered from, I was completely unimpressed. I ordered two cream blushes which were described as being a) neutral peachy rose and b) bright candyfloss pink, and the images on the site matched these descriptions. When they arrived they were terracotta brown and lilac, filled only halfway (the site image showed full compacts), and the brown one had been poured messily, while the lilac had cracked through completely.

The site promises free samples, I received none, my order was late and I received no response when I inquired, and there was no personalization of the package- just an invoice and the blushes. I wouldn't order from them at all again.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://indiemakeupandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ponyproblematic on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:40 am

I ordered their primer. A resounding "eh." It doesn't prevent creasing at all- even my cheap e.l.f. one is better for that.

ponyproblematic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimangoes on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:19 pm

I had received a couple of their products in my Eco Emi subscription box. They were "okay" I guess, though I disliked the Diva Stix because it smudged like crazy.

However, I placed an order for samples of their mineral foundation and concealers as I wanted to change brands. My order was late and when I inquired about my tracking info (which showed that it had been delivered to another city!) I got no response at all. I guess it was reshipped because my order finally showed up on my doorstep a couple weeks after it was expected.

I never used the samples I ordered because I know I'll never order from them again, so I can't speak as to quality on those.

kiwimangoes

Back to top Go down

Post by postmortemism on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:13 pm

- Full album with photos and review here (http://imgur.com/a/eNNxf)
- Update with response from Crystal after opening a Paypal dispute (http://imgur.com/a/5RhiT)

The largest and most important concern here is that there were multiple hairs found in and on the products I received. There was hair in the lipstick and some were trapped under the labels.

Okay, hygiene is one thing, but what about the quality? Equally terrible.

The concealer had a really strange consistency and actually went on patchy - can concealer even be considered 'patchy'? Usually that's a term reserved for eye makeup and lipstick (in my experience).

Then comes the Diva Stix. It was so sheer and greasy, it never dried down and is completely unusable because of the lack of pigment. Also, when I tried to layer it, it became patchy.

Next, the pressed powder foundation. There is sheer coverage, and then there's this. One swipe picked up nothing - I'm not even being sarcastic. It's like a powder foundation when through a drought and then got dehydrated. Again, completely unusable.

Finally, the lipstick. The tube had a strange black substance on it (didn't dare to touch it) and as mentioned above, there were hairs on the surface. It was pretty oily and sheer, even with a heavy hand it looked nothing like the photo shown in the listing. If I ignore the hair bit, this was probably the 'best' item in the lot.

So, I wrote an email to them about the poor hygiene and quality. No response. Had to open a Paypal dispute, when Crystal responded with an email which you can see above that not only did she glaze over any mention of the hairs, she also held an accusatory tone (what I felt when reading it), hinting that I was in the wrong to get a refund. Also, I'm not sure why she felt it necessary to include the bit about Asia and fraud...it kinda made me think that she thought my issues were fraudulent.

postmortemism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top