Eccentric Cosmetics

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://indiemakeupandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Eccentric Cosmetics

Post by dee255 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:16 pm

I have only done one order with them about a year ago but had no issues. I am in Australia and this is an Australian company, so it was a lovely change for me to get my package 4 days after I ordered it! The shades are lovely - I have a lot of eyeshadow but there were a few I received that were nothing like anything I already owned. That's pretty rare for me these days.

I always forget about them because no one ever really talks about this company. However, every time I do stumble across one of the eyeshadows in my drawer and use it, I always love it.

dee255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ponyproblematic on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Not too bad- I wasn't particularly wowed by the quality, but they're nice. Some of the more complicated colours had a lot of notes that were lost. I reviewed it here.

ponyproblematic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by drdimples on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:11 pm

I ordered 15 eyeshadow samples & an eye primer sample from Anna. My first package ended up getting lost in the post & she replaced the package with no problem. She was extremely sweet in every message we exchanged and even included extra samples in my replacement package. All of the eyeshadows I received were very pigmented and really nice quality. Her eye primer is also quite nice: creamy, with a bit of a champagne tint and helps make shadows more vibrant and last longer (like every good primer should!). I would definitely purchase from her again, and recommend it to anyone who is interested!

drdimples

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Experience

Post by SCurry34 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:52 pm

I had an awesome experience with Eccentric Cosmetics. I originally was looking through the store and loving *all* the colors, but stumbled across this seriously gorgeous pink color. It was just an adjacent swatch to the one she was actually selling and I couldn't find it in her store, so I emailed and asked if it was no longer available. She said she didn't sell it anymore and offered to make it for me if I wanted. I felt too guilty to ask someone to special make me something so I said no thank you and that's too much work for her to do but thanks for the offer.

Got my package yesterday and she had made it anyway and included it, plus I think the shipping was less than she thought so she refunded some of that as well. Insane. So far I tried that color and one of her primers and they were beautiful. I wore it for a first date and got complimented as well, so if anything happens with the guy, it's all because of how awesome Anna is! I will definitely be purchasing from her again. All the other colors are just beautiful and I can't wait to swatch them and try them all out. Smile This just proved to me how awesome indie sellers are!! Smile

SCurry34

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser_dust on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:20 pm

EC's primers are my HG primer. Their eyeshadow's ok (on par with other indies like HW, so nothing that really stands out), but omg their primers. Anna is also really amazing customer service-wise. When she first released her liquid matte lipsticks, I immediately messaged her asking if a sample pack is possible. She told me she has no sample option available since she hasn't found any secure packaging for samples yet. The best she can do is clamshell packaging, but she didn't want to do that since clamshells may leak and she's not comfortable with that. I badgered her to make me a sample pack anyway, and told her I totally would accept the risks just to be able to try out all the colours.

Unfortunately, before she could send my lipsticks over, she found problems in the formula and didn't feel comfortable selling them. She refunded me the money and I forgot all about it. A few days ago, she released a her reformulated lipsticks and guess what? She gave me a sample pack of all the colours free of charge to make up for my cancelled order.

eraser_dust

Back to top Go down

Love the primer!

Post by ailee612 on Sat May 30, 2015 5:46 am

Ordering from Eccentric Cosmetics is super easy. I ordered 5 eyeshadow samples and 2 primer samples, and was very impressed by the primer samples! They were pretty generous and the product itself does stop creasing and increases the vibrancy of the shadows. The shadow samples are decently sized, not as generous as Shiro but definitely large enough to get a few decent uses out of. I haven't tried many indie shadows before, but I was impressed with the duochromes I ordered and they applied smoothly.

ailee612

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top