Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer Dreams Apothecary

Go down

Midsummer Dreams Apothecary Empty Midsummer Dreams Apothecary

Post by Weynard_Muldrake Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:22 pm

http://midsummerdreams.storenvy.com/

Weynard_Muldrake

Back to top Go down

Midsummer Dreams Apothecary Empty 10/10 would shop again

Post by Weynard_Muldrake Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Ordered when the opening of this shop was announced on Reddit. I ordered the sample set of the 5 perfumes. They arrived in a timely manner and with no issues. I notice that some peoples who had ordered before me were having trouble with their vials leaking in transit so the owner had switched to screw top bottles of the same size. I really like the new bottles, they are by far the easiest to open of all the samples I have tried and they do not leak!

I didnt expect to like them as much as I did, seeing as how I have tried a literal craptonne of indie perfumes from various shops and only came out with very few favs. But I liked 3 of the 5 in the set. They are so perfect. They smell like a perfume should smell, not like incense or with a hidden sweet foodie smell. Mixes of vanilla and floral is my all-time favorite and 3 of them have that and are yet so different from each other.

If you like florals try this out, esp Beauty, Rapunzel, and Mermaid!

If you like your florals a little musky then Snow White and Sultans Daughter might be for you.

Weynard_Muldrake

Back to top Go down