Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics

4 posters

Go down

My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Empty My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 pm

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyPrettyZombie

Admin
Admin

https://indiemakeupandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Empty Re: My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Source
stickytapir wrote:Ordered eyeshadows and blush from MPZ. Had a good experience ordering with them.

Nice range of colours that are unique to the store such as Thunderpants, Pastyass and Miasma. They have some nice duochromes, but aren't my favourites. Not a vegan exclusive formulator, and I found it slightly annoying to try and track down ingredients lists on their etsy listings to see what products I could purchase. You have to click the "show item details" on each individual listing to find the ingredients. The eyeshadows apply smooth and are quite pigmented, and can be built up nicely.

I've tried the only 2 vegan blushes in their current line up, 6-MAM and LSD. I found LSD to not be flattering with my skin tone, and have contacted the owner/seller, and she told me LSD was eye safe, so I've been using it as an eyeshadow instead. There are no individual blush samples, which is a little offputting, because I don't want to purchase the whole set of blush samples when I know there are non-vegan ones in the mix which I will not use.

No problems with shipping or the product for me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Source
assgardian wrote:I love MPZ. They're my second-favorite indie seller and I have not been disappointed in any of their shades. Her TAT is very fast and she sends on Monday-Tuesdays. I would order on Sunday and it would ship out by Tuesday, which is pretty amazing. She sends samples that makes you want to buy more and all orders include fake human fingers and toes, ha ha.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Source
immcatulate wrote:I liked MPZ. The duochrome in Gangrenous is amazing and I swear I've been looking for it all my life without even realizing it.

She packages in a box with Easter grass, opposed to the bubble wrap envelopes that other indie companies ship in. It was a nice surprise on my doorstep.

I use the blushes I got (THC, MDMA) as eyeshadows after I contacted the seller if they were eye-safe. The colour payoff is easily buildable, and extremely vivid.

The other eyeshadows I received (Pasty Ass, Rabies) were gorgeous. Unfortunately it was really difficult for me to get Pasty Ass to show up, but I think it's due to my skintone. She included three samples (Maryjane, Monstrous Industry, Bride) and they definitely complimented my selection.

She was very prompt in her replies to my questions, answering within the same day.

But God, that finger creeped me out when I touched it. I love her theme.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barks Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:45 pm

MPZ was the first indie makeup seller that I have ever bought from.

I ordered from MPZ when she was having her anniversary sale (I think it was 15 or 20% off? I can't remember), and I went for the 5 eyeshadow deal, and got Unicorn Pee, Hangover, Monstrous Industry, Moist, and Rabies, as well as two samples. I placed the order on a Thursday or Friday, and she shipped the next week, so I had my order within a week, which is much faster than I thought an indie seller would take.

The colors are nicely pigmented, and are all very pretty (although I didn't try Moist or Rabies on my eyes yet). The package is nicely packed, and it comes with a little plastic finger that's all red, and nearly gave me a heart attack when I first opened the package. It grossed me out like crazy the first time I saw it, but now I think it's kind of funny and charming. I plan on leaving it somewhere eventually to gross out one of my unsuspecting family members.

Overall, I had absolutely zero problems ordering and receiving my order from MPZ, and I would be more than happy to buy from them again. I will probably try a blush next time, as I've heard one or two good things about their blushes.

barks

Back to top Go down

My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Empty Beautiful products and themes

Post by Anon Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

I bought a few MPZ blushes and got some shadows as samples. I really, really, really enjoy the themes, product names, and the products themselves, although I hate the etsy site and the the weird pictures and all of that... but that's easily overlook-able, given a good product!

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:17 am

My Pretty Zombie vs. Pretty Zombie

My Pretty Zombie came first. She opened in July 2008. I actually talked to the owner of Pretty Zombie and she was awful. I asked her about the name because people were going to be confused and she said she hoped she could get more sales that way. -.- Do not like. Pretty zombie was Founded in September 2012. You can see on their fb page and you can see when MPZ was opened on the side of her etsy shop.

Luna

Back to top Go down

My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Empty Very fast TAT!

Post by nuclearstars Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:19 am

I'm a Canadian customer, and after waiting over a month for other companies to even ship my items, MPZ shipped my order over the weekend! I ordered the Drugs Like Me sample blush collection on Black Friday and received the email saying it was shipped on Monday. Very, very impressed with MPZ!

nuclearstars

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashells15 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:09 am

Everything I've tried so far is fantastic, and the customer service is faaaantastic. I highly recommend My Pretty Zombie!

Seashells15

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacee Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:31 am

I love MPZ! I've only ordered samples from her during a sale, but I loved every one. The samples are rather generous, and the extras were nice as well. What I really loved about MPZ was their customer service skills. I ordered two sets of samples in one order before deciding later that day that I needed more. So I placed a separate order. The owner sent me a message through Etsy later that day telling me that she could refund the shipping cost of one of the orders and combine them! She gave me another option, which was to pick a color or two more in place of the shipping costs, which I thought was cool. I ended up asking for another color, leaving the choice up to her. She really impressed me by reaching out and messaging me. I didn't even think to ask if she could combine them, so I was so pleased when she came to me!  cheers 

rinacee

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusIsMyADC Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:35 pm

I've only ordered once from My Pretty Zombie, only because I haven't had the chance (or capital) to place another order yet! Everything arrived intact and promptly, and the eyeshadows were all absolutely gorgeous. They're definitely some of my favorites. I can't recommend them enough.

JesusIsMyADC

Back to top Go down

Post by kittensss27 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 am

I ordered one full-sized eyeshadow, Ojo de Gato, where the proceeds went to Blind Cat Rescue. It's a really great quality shadow. The shipping was super quick, and I got a few samples with my order. One of these samples was of the popular MDMA Drugs Like Me Blush, which is a really good sales strategy as I really like it so far.

I had a great experience with My Pretty Zombie, and will definitely be ordering again.

kittensss27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombabe Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:04 am

I was so impressed with My Pretty Zombie in every respect.
Customer service was amazing, my package was shipped within 24 hours of ordering and got it within 10 days (US to Australia).
Andrea left a small note with my order and I received free samples with my order which are both wonderful touches.
(I ordered 12 full sized shadows and two packs of the 5 blush samples, I got 2 extra blush as well as an eye shadow and a sample of the Dr pickles finishing powder free).
Product wise I could not be happier. The shadows are beautiful, pigmented and buttery. The blushes blend like a dream. The sample of Dr pickles is amazing.
I'll be buying full sized blushes and finishing powder, as well as more shadows.
I'm so impressed, I'm happily going to frequent MPZ in the future.

Zombabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrealis Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 pm

I've ordered from them several times and I always get my items within the TAT. I've never had to contact them but the shadows and blushes I've ordered have always been great! Awesome pigmentation and I feel like I get a good amount of shadow in the jars as well. Would always order again from them!

Endrealis

Back to top Go down

Post by Squaresotron Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:23 pm

While I've only ever ordered from them once, my experience was extremely positive. Apparently when I was completing my order (which included three sets of three eyeshadow samples) I only asked for two samples on two of the orders. The seller got back to me very quickly to notify me of this, and was really nice about it.
The products I ordered are excellent (especially the blushes) and I am definitely planning to order from them in the future.

Squaresotron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down