Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Beauty Addiction

4 posters

Go down

My Beauty Addiction Empty My Beauty Addiction

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:27 pm

http://www.mybeautyaddiction.com/

Admin
Admin

https://indiemakeupandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Beauty Addiction Empty Re: My Beauty Addiction

Post by ponyproblematic Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am

I ordered from them a while back. My order included a Sugar Babies Lip Glaze in Breathless and a Colour Rich lipstick in Violetta. The lip glaze was great- really pigmented for a gloss, and an excellent colour. Unfortunately, there was a mistake made in the formula of the lipstick that caused it to be rather sheer. However, when I e-mailed the owner, she refunded me upon seeing the swatch. Nice company. I also got an eyeshadow sample that I liked.

ponyproblematic

Back to top Go down

My Beauty Addiction Empty Nice shadows and skincare

Post by rekhiebaby Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am

I ordered many shadows (19!) of varying finishes during a 50% off sale and the Omega Nourish face serum. I really like the shadows and feel that even at the full price of $5, they are worth the money because they are wearable and blend well. I'm not into glitter and super sparkly shadows unless it's a holiday or special occasion where I feel I can get away with bolder looks. The full size shadow amount is about 1g according to the packaging, so those who are used to Fyrinnae full sizes (at $6.25) may find these small for the price. The serum I bought was wonderful, especially because it can be used during the daytime without making your skin greasy. USPS Priority shipping was a bit pricey ($13 for a $50 order), so that's my only complaint, especially since many indie brands offer free shipping past a certain amount or don't charge much for first class. As someone who likes to save some moola, having a first class shipping option would be nice, but I totally understand how easy Priority is! Overall, I am pleased and will definitely order from Sherrie again in the future!

rekhiebaby

Back to top Go down

My Beauty Addiction Empty customer service review

Post by vietdoll Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:14 am

So after swatching the Heliotrope lipstick on reddit I decided to wear it out to work. It applied fine in the morning, but after reapplying from eating lunch, the lipstick broke off the tube. I was super bummed since this never happened to me before and I only ever used it once for swatching. I decided to email MBA and the next day I got a response. They said I could either get a refund or get a new one sent out so I chose to get a new one. I received the replacement today and it works great. It even has the lipstick mold that I preferred compared to the first one I got.

vietdoll

Back to top Go down

Post by adragonisnoslave Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 am

I ordered from MBA a few weeks ago. Shipping was prompt, which was great. Unfortunately, when I received my order, one of my the lipstick tubes didn't twist up. I posted on their Facebook and got a response three days later telling me to contact them via Etsy/the website. I did, and they responded telling me they'd replace it. They must have shipped it out that day or right after, because three days later I received a package with the replacement lipstick and two freebies!

adragonisnoslave

Back to top Go down

Post by reallycoolpeople Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Killer HD Lip Paint formula, and I love that they make "traditional" lipstick in bullets. Grape Crush is my HG purple, and a lot of the unusual colors that many companies seem to struggle with (dark blue, primary green) are among their most pigmented products. TAT was incredible -- maybe five days from order to doorstep, including a weekend? Clamshell samples are extremely generous. I would guess I could get maybe 10 uses out of each.

reallycoolpeople

Back to top Go down

My Beauty Addiction Empty Amazing CS

Post by youre_awesome_so_i Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:21 pm

My Pretty Zombie recently let me double my order of blush samples and since she normally adds a free extra blush sample in but I was already getting 10 blush samples I asked for a sample of Anthrax instead and she gave it to me...and refunded my shipping. Awesome CS.

youre_awesome_so_i

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephodine Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:15 pm

I go to My Beauty Addiction on Etsy for a lot of my soap and scrub needs.

I love that they have such a wide variety of scents to choose from. I've tried their vegan deodorant but I must be allergic to it because I broke out in a rash several times. It's definitely not their fault though! The scent I tend to choose is Honeysuckle (which is my favorite of the ones I've tried). I have it in soap and scrubs and it's wonderful.

Shipping is very prompt so you won't be left waiting very long for your order. I definitely recommend them for soaps and skincare!

Mephodine

Back to top Go down

Post by harlar Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:12 pm

I am a huge fan of MBA lipsticks. I currently own 12 of their sample sized tubes, which are great as some of the more unusual colours (like navy blue and grey) aren't worth buying a full-sized tube for me. I've never been disappointed by a shade and can't wait to try more! I'm in the UK and find their international shipping to be fairly quick and reasonably priced, plus I've never had to pay customs.

harlar

Back to top Go down

Post by speakstruth Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:36 am

http://www.indieknow.net/2014/06/company-overview-explore-wide-product.html

speakstruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down