Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgana Cryptoria/Morgana's Crypt

2 posters

Go down

Morgana Cryptoria/Morgana's Crypt Empty Morgana Cryptoria/Morgana's Crypt

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:27 pm

https://www.morganascrypt.com/store/StorePassword.aspx?r=/Default.aspx&

Admin
Admin

https://indiemakeupandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Morgana Cryptoria/Morgana's Crypt Empty Re: Morgana Cryptoria/Morgana's Crypt

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Source
ddaze wrote:I've bought two lipsticks from Morgana Cryptoria and I absolutely love them. Incredible pigmentation. Customer service is great too, there was a processing issue with one of my orders and Melissa promptly contacted me to get things right.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Source
stickytapir wrote:I've purchased many times with Morgana and have had some good experiences and not so good experiences.

I don't really recommend the lip glosses, as I've found that all mine separate, and it's truly a hassle to mix them up again.

The lipsticks I do truly enjoy and have had excellent use with them. Some of the glittery lipstcisk I have found to be a little difficult, in that the glitter can migrate and after eating/drinking, if the colour fades, the glitter becomes very noticeable. I tend to avoid the big time shimmery/glittery shades and stick to the matte formulas.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Morgana Cryptoria/Morgana's Crypt Empty Somewhat torn...

Post by lunamond Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:41 pm

So, in general, I love MC's lipsticks. The pigmentation is amazing, and they last forever once you put them on. That being said, something about their formula makes them not-so-great after about 6 months. I'm not sure how to describe it except to say that the bullets become almost harder and less pliable over time, and their scent changes to something that I don't find to be very pleasant. Like another reviewer, I don't like the ones with glitter -- they feel somewhat gritty, and the glitter does migrate. I didn't like the balms, though I know many people did (oddly, they were really drying on my lips). I have maybe 4 eyeshadows from MC, and like them all a great deal -- nice colors that are interesting. I personally loved the lip glosses -- two of them are actually my holy grail colors -- though it seems many people did not. They weren't sticky or gloopy, which was perfect for me, and the shades were really beautiful and had staying power. It looks like she may be bringing glosses back, but I'm not sure if it will be the same formula or not. The formula that I had was not drying at all -- quite the opposite.

The thing is, I really can't bear the websites -- the old one or the current one. I find them to be not user-friendly, and they look quite amateurish. The swatches/product photos are too small and poorly lit for me to make a decision about them, so I always have to search for swatches from bloggers, which is pretty time-consuming. This may sound picky, but I find that I go to her site, ready to browse and make a purchase, but within 2 minutes, I can't bear the site any more and leave without buying anything. Also, I've noticed in the past 6 months or so that she doesn't always follow her announced time-frames for putting up products. This isn't a big deal -- life happens, things get in the way, etc. -- but I've noticed it happening pretty regularly. It makes me less inclined to purchase from a company that doesn't seem to have a good handle on their inventory, and I think it would be better for her to hold off on announcing new products until she's 100% certain she can introduce them when she says she can.

But! I have to say that I do love her lipglosses and eyeshadows (and the lipsticks for the first 6-8 months), and her customer service has always been wonderful when I've purchased from her.

lunamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum