Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Zombie Cosmetics

2 posters

Go down

Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Empty Pretty Zombie Cosmetics

Post by xoPurpleox Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:55 pm

It was my first time ordering from an indie company. I've made a purchase for 2 of their lip colours for a total of $32 USD on August 15th, 2014 and I haven't received it. It's 3 business days away from going over their 1-12 day processing & 7-20 day shipping, I live in Canada. I've sent a total of 3 emails to them in which they never responded to any so therefore I'm going through PayPal at the moment to dispute it and get my money back - it's getting ridiculous the amount of time I have to wait.

xoPurpleox

Back to top Go down

Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Empty Re: Pretty Zombie Cosmetics

Post by nailgrrl Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:22 pm

I placed an order with PZC on July 8th, 2014. At this time, the TAT was 1 - 12 working days. I politely emailed them on July 30th asking for an update on my order after 16 working days. No response. One week later, I filed a PayPal dispute in the hope of a response from them. I mentioned in the dispute message that I'd like a refund if my order was not going to be shipped within one week. They finally shipped my items on August 12th, the day before I was going to escalate the dispute to a claim. During this entire time there was NO response from anyone at PZC, which I find to be a big let down. Because of the lack of communication and not being able to work within their stated TAT, I won't be doing business with PZC again.

nailgrrl

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgossia Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:54 am

I placed an order for Black Cat on Sept. 25 and emailed for an update around Oct. 19. I had heard about the long TAT but wanted to make sure they hadn't forgotten about me. Immediately after my email (and with no response email) I received a notification that the shipping label had been created but it took another several days for there to be any movement on the package.

The actual product is very lovely, but not sure if it's worth the gamble of actually getting it or not.

gorgossia

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrealis Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:25 pm

I ordered 3 Witches which I ended up swapping because the color didn't turn out what I thought It'd be. The color is great and the formula is what you'd expect out of a matte liquid lipstick. I bought from them because I thought they were My Pretty Zombie and having heard they named themselves Pretty Zombie so that they'd get more business because people thought they were a company who already had a good customer base is deceiving.

I got my product after the stated TAT which was disappointing. I will never order from them again.

Endrealis

Back to top Go down

Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Empty I know the drama, but I love this company

Post by mermaidunicornhybrid Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:52 pm

I've tried Vamp and 3 Witches, and they're just incredible products. They are the best on the market for matte liquid lipsticks, in my opinion. Stila was too trying, and I've heard mixed reviews of Kat Von D, Lime Crime didn't have the staying power... These are just amazing. The quality is great. I've never had a problem getting my order on time, and I want to collect them all.

mermaidunicornhybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down