Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firebird Bath and Body

3 posters

Go down

Firebird Bath and Body Empty Firebird Bath and Body

Post by Weynard_Muldrake Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:15 pm

http://firebirdbathbody.com/

Weynard_Muldrake

Back to top Go down

Firebird Bath and Body Empty Re: Firebird Bath and Body

Post by Weynard_Muldrake Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Ordered 2 packs of soap samples and a lip balm for my xmas shopping. Items arrived within TAT. Not bad prices either. For any wondering the soap samples are about the size of a slice of butter if you cut at the 2TBS mark.

Cant comment on product quality as they were bought as gifts.

Weynard_Muldrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashells15 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Not bad at all! Firebird is a good option for anyone who tends to get overwhelmed by the complex scents which seem standard for most indie perfume companies. Most scents are two or three notes, and smell true to those notes, so you know exactly what you'll get. I mean all of this in the most positive way, because buying indie scents can be such a crapshoot sometimes, and they often smell nothing like what you expect them to! Firebird specializes in simple, mostly fresh and uplifting scents and are a great option for a variety of tastes.

Seashells15

Back to top Go down

Post by moreteawesley Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Firebird was one of my first perfumeries, and I still go back to the well from time to time. Brooke makes very nice, relatively simple scent blends, which makes it a great place for people new to indie scents to start.

My orders have always shipped within TAT and arrived safely. I've never gotten a free sample from Firebird, or candy or any of the other cute touches that some shops throw in with orders. That's fine by me, but something to be aware of if that stuff is really important to you.

In general I find the perfume oils to have good throw and longevity, but it does vary by scent.

My favorites are Almond Milk, Saltwater, Pomegranate Basil, Figs & Honey, and Tobacco Honey.

moreteawesley

Back to top Go down

Firebird Bath and Body Empty Simple & interesting

Post by Autumnluxe Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:04 am

I just got my order yesterday 11/16 and I placed my order on 11/10, later in the afternoon. I ordered 6 samples. Sadly, no bonus samples which I always enjoy. It's totally okay but sometimes I've found new favorites in samples brand owners thought I would like based on my choices. As others have stated, her perfumes are simple and generally smell as described. I really enjoy the notes she uses.

Here are the descriptions of the six perfume oils I ordered:
1. Black Cocoa - A dark and mysterious blend of rich chocolate, golden amber, cedar, sandalwood, and a wisp of black coffee. Dramatic, feminine, and not for the faint-of-heart!
2. Vanilla Amber - Warm vanilla bean and rich amber, with notes of coconut, cardamom, and sandalwood. Soft, feminine, sweet and warm.
3. Snowdrift - A wintry blend of peppermint, vanilla and evergreens. Crisp and cool, woodsy and sweet. Brings to mind Christmas trees, snowy woods, candy canes... and that peculiar stillness in the air just before the first flakes begin to fall.
4. Woodsmoke & Vanilla - Spicy, smoky, resinous, warm and sweet- with notes of frankincense and myrrh, fir needles, balsam and cedar, on a soft base of vanilla and honey. Brings to mind firewood, incense, cold winter nights.
5. Viking - A sexy, masculine blend that's alternately spicy and warm and fresh and cool. Inspired by icy waters and snowy Scandinavian shores, bonfires of birchwood on jagged cliffs, and the smell of the ocean in winter.
6. Woodland - The essence of the forest- all green leaves and stems and twisting vines, bark and wood, damp moss, and pine needles crunching underfoot. Clean and cool, woodsy and green- yet softer and sweeter than your typical evergreen outdoor-type scent… more like smelling the outdoors on someone's skin, or in a dream. More feminine than you'd expect, given all the green and earthy notes. Mysterious.

Autumnluxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down