Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fierce Magenta

3 posters

Go down

Fierce Magenta Empty Fierce Magenta

Post by ponyproblematic Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Fierce Magenta mostly makes lippies and thing. I reviewed them here and you can get to their etsy store here.

ponyproblematic

Back to top Go down

Fierce Magenta Empty Re: Fierce Magenta

Post by Burg3rsandfrys Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:06 pm

I bought several purple lip glosses from their etsy shop. My order was shipped quickly, got to me in a bit over a week. I loved my lip glosses, they were all very pigmented and had lovely multidimensional shimmer. The way my order was packaged was very cute and fun. They have a lot of purples and some more out there colors. Would recommend.

Burg3rsandfrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephodine Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:12 pm

I was recommended Fierce Magenta by Reddit when looking for Victorian Disco dupes.

I ordered Ecstasy and Summer Love from the Etsy shop and shipping was prompt. I love the squeeze tubes and am considering looking into fuller sizes (I believe she sells doe foot applicator-type packaging as well) for ease of use. Colors are very true to the swatches and very smooth. The color is easily buildable to opacity if that's what you're looking for and thinner applications are very easy as well.

I also ordered Galaxia for a friend and had it shipped to her and she adores it!

I'd definitely recommend Fierce Magenta for all your lippy needs. Smile

Mephodine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum