Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possets Perfume

3 posters

Go down

Possets Perfume Empty Possets Perfume

Post by Admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:10 am

http://possets.com/

Admin
Admin

https://indiemakeupandmore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possets Perfume Empty Re: Possets Perfume

Post by speakstruth Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 am

http://www.indieknow.net/2014/01/company-overview-possets.html

speakstruth

Back to top Go down

Post by dee255 Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:48 pm

I've ordered from Possets maybe 7 or 8 times in the last few years. Bottles are cheap ($12.50 US each) and orders over $75US are shipped free anywhere in the world. Shipping is super fast - I'm in Australia and I have always received orders from Possets in a fortnight. Fabienne is also very generous with freebies - in the last order I did, which was 4 full bottles and a set of 6 samples, I received an extra 10 free samples.

Downside:

1. Samples are not available for limited editions. This is annoying especially because her LE collections are often quite large - Valentine's 2014 for example has 26 perfumes. Given the cheap prices of the bottles, I'm personally more inclined to take a chance on them than I would be for, say, BPAL, but I've still ended up with quite a few Xmas and Halloweens I wasn't that jazzed with.

2. I have found occasionally that the sample vials can get a bit leaky. It hasn't always happened and when it does it's not much, but it's still a bit of an ongoing issue. I have also found that they loosen up over time and I have to keep my Possets samples upright.

3. The website is a bit rubbish. The scent catalogue is huge and you have to click into each one individually to read what their notes are.

As a final note, Possets leans heavily toward gourmands and they tend to be quite sweet and heady so you may struggle to find things you like if you are not a fan of foodie smells (luckily, I am). They do have some beautiful florals as well - Silver Carnations is one of my favourites.

dee255

Back to top Go down

Possets Perfume Empty UK order

Post by Floofulls Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:55 am

I ordered some samples from Possets last month- here's the low down...

The good: They shipped out fast, I got a sweet message with my order thanking me and I got lots of additional free samples (around 5). The shipping cost was very reasonable (around $7) and I got the order through quickly. My recommendations are Sicily and pippin pie!

The bad: As in the comments above, my samples were super leaky. Some more than others admittedly, but around half had saturated labels by the time they got to me.

I will be ordering again, but I think I'll keep it to full sizes.

Floofulls

Back to top Go down

Possets Perfume Empty Amazing scents, fast shipping, and great customer service! Thanks Fabrienne!

Post by wcatie Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to share my awesome experience with Possets. On 7/17 I placed an order for the Possets 'The World's Best Vanillas Sample Pack' which was $14.99 USD at time of purchase (and as of today, 7/27) as I've been looking for a perfect everyday vanilla scent and have been wanting to try Possets for a while anyway. I received a shipping notification on 7/21 saying that my package would arrive on 7/27 (which it did!). Possets says in their FAQ that they pride themselves on having a fast TAT, but don't specifically give a range, so I was a little worried about how they defined it, but I was really pleased with how quickly it got here! I chose the United States Postal Service (First-Class Mail Parcel) shipping which wound up being $4.54 for my order/address.

When my package arrived here today there were no leaks or damage noted. The perfumes were packaged in a bubble wrap mailer, then in cute little bag, and the perfumes were in there in a bubble wrap pouch. My receipt was included in the mailer, and on it Fabrienne left me a cute little handwritten note that said, "Lucky you! You were chosen to receive a free full size bottle! Enjoy and thanks for shopping! -Fabrienne". That was such an unexpected surprise, since I placed such an incredibly small order! She threw in a full size of Gelato: Vaniglia and forgive my language but holy crap Fabrienne, you must be some sort of mind-reading, perfume-picking genius extraordinaire because this is the most beautiful vanilla scent and is easily my favorite of the bunch. It was such a perfect pick on her end that I'd probably be a little concerned if I wasn't so excited and distracted by how much I love it. The other vanillas are also incredible, and she has so many intriguing takes on a wonderful classic scent. I had no issues with damage/leaks, though the sample of Sex Juice had a defective top that is extra long on the inside piece that goes in the mini vial, which makes capping it quite an ordeal. Absolutely not a deal breaker for me though, their are packaging defects all the time and it was be unreasonable to expect her to catch everyone.

Major props to her brain/nose for making these all, because they are all seriously impressive! Amazing experience overall and I am really excited to branch out and explore the other scents she created.

wcatie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down