Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

elea blake cosmetics

Go down

elea blake cosmetics Empty elea blake cosmetics

Post by MakeupTrollDemonPriest Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

http://www.eleablake.com/

MakeupTrollDemonPriest

Back to top Go down

elea blake cosmetics Empty Picky and Satisfied

Post by MakeupTrollDemonPriest Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:50 pm

So first I want to say I am super picky about makeup I hate that shit that clogs your pores and makes you feel like you are wearing a mask. I have been looking for a mineral makeup line that isn't Bare Minerals as I detest them but has an actual website and seems pretty trustworthy with my credit card. I ordered foundation samples first as that was the most important, I didn't know where I was in the spectrum of makeup as their line is completely different and so I called them, I got a real person who talked to me for about 30 minutes answering all my questions forgot her name(they even have the ingredient index on their website) and found out they actually make all of their makeup from minerals in the store so I ordered some samples. I got them a few weeks ago found the perfect foundation and have now ordered a big thing of it. It is a bit pricey but it fits my skin color perfectly so I won't have to use that much (just to cover evil acne) and the lady I talked to said that the foundation lasts for a good bit of time though I feel like they probably always say that. I am so thrilled. I put the foundation samples on and they didn't even feel like makeup on my face. I also ordered some soften stuff when I got the samples and it makes me look like a beautiful pale vampire as it evens out all my skin problems. I am excited about the foundation- anyway I dig this company I saw a few days ago someone post about a lip drape on r/indiemakeupandmore and I am excited to check that out once they offer it for sale again. I don't know anyone else who knows about this place I found it through intense searching so I have no idea how anyone else would discover it unless they are also incredibly picky people who hate liquid clogging stuff. Thought I would offer a shout out because they were nice people who dealt with the likes of me! I would love if someone posted a swatch fest of elea blake eyeshadow colors as I have no idea where to go from here now.

MakeupTrollDemonPriest

Back to top Go down