Indiemakeupandmore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baroque Cosmetics

Go down

Baroque Cosmetics Empty Baroque Cosmetics

Post by beeeeesinthetrap Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm

I've ordered from them twice, though both were gifts so I didn't get to try their shadows at first! The first order came in about a week later - lightning fast! The second order I placed, I had to refund a few items because I realized too late that my giftee already had those shadows. She gave me a paypal refund straight away! This particular order was placed right before an unexpected family emergency. She let everyone know that things would be going out a little late, so A++ on seller communication!

After I placed the second order, I received three Baroque shadows in an IMAM Secret Santa exchange, AND I AM IN LOVE. My Santa got me a full size of Confetti Candy (the peeerfect sparkly highlighter), plus samples of Herbal Bath Soak and Boiler Room. These three colors combined make the best halo eye! Baroque's formula is REALLY buttery and REALLY pigmented, so I highly, highly recommend buying them! (Not to mention they have a bajillion shadows to choose from. Literally. Actually)

tl;dr I LOVE BAROQUE <3

beeeeesinthetrap

Back to top Go down

Baroque Cosmetics Empty Very good experience, but I'll stop short of calling it amazing

Post by doctorwhoknew Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:49 am

I ordered from Baroque in the opening days of the store. My items were shipped the next day, which was awesome considering I was used to very lengthy turnaround times. I ordered the entire French Revolution set, and I'm glad I did. There were a couple of shades that I was a little nervous to try, since they weren't my usual neutrals, but all of the colors were lovely! My only complaint would be that the formula felt a little gritty to me, probably because a couple of the really pretty colors had fairly noticeable glitter in them. I love glitter in general, but I have to keep it to a minimum in my work looks, so I prefer shadows with tinier glitter particles. The grittiness was more apparent when I used my finger on them or right when I dipped a brush into them, but on the eyes, they didn't apply uncomfortably at all. That's why I'd say that while the shadows are great and the customer service was excellent, I'd still not put these shadows up there with my absolute favorite brands. I do want to order from them again, though, so that seems to be a fairly strong endorsement.

doctorwhoknew

Back to top Go down

Baroque Cosmetics Empty Re: Baroque Cosmetics

Post by clevernomdeguerre Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Formula is awesome! So buttery and vivid, and they all have a stunning luminous quality to them. Strongly recommend to anyone who lusts after the most quality indie eyeshadows. Samples do seem a little small, however. Probably the least amount of product in a sample baggie I've received yet. Just a heads up; still strongly encourage anyone to try them. Definitely in my top five favorite eyeshadow formulas.

clevernomdeguerre

Back to top Go down

Post by valkyrie_village Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:59 pm

I've ordered from Baroque twice now. The turnaround time feels a little lengthy, but I've had nothing but good experiences with my orders. I have two full eyeshadow collections (Remains of the Day and French Revolution), and they're excellent. The colors are beautiful, vivid, and blendable. Andi also included a highlighter sample per my request, which I am so appreciative of. It's absolutely stunning, I have every intention of ordering a full size from her. I highly recommend Baroque!

valkyrie_village

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down